Tuesday, April 29, 2008

my life is now complete with this invention.

So I was looking for these particular shelves for my lovely Liz when i stumbled across what could quite possibly be my favorite invention of all time. Invisible shelves for TOWELS.

I want these in a serious way. I want some for every room, even rooms that don't require towels, like the living room and dining room.

In other news i get my vaccinations on Thursday and am still fundraising for India. Only a little but more! CRAzY.
And I am starting the official leave Colorado countdown on May 1. starting with T-30 days. Or something like that.

Later I will write a post on the top things I will miss about Colorado. Starting with DOLLAR tacos and half price margaritas at Lime on Tuesdays with Erin....an entire evening for $4. I was instantly in love.

No comments: