Friday, January 22, 2010

friday ramblings

Reading about multicultural counseling I read this Asian saying...
All individuals, in many respects, are like no other individual, like some individuals, and like all other individuals.

...think about it..


Saw Avatar on IMAX 3D last night...AMAZING!!!!! I recommend it to everyone...it will change your life...seeing two giant blue creatures getting it on and kicking some ass.


Weight Watchers day 17....I'm watching my weight..stay exactly where it was when i started. I don't think thats what is supposed to happen.

Josh's golden birthday tonight...22 on the 22nd..we're going out on the town and wearing all our gold. I don't own any real gold so i will probably paint my face and spray paint my hair all gold. i cannot wait to cut a rug with my gold hair.

still unemployed.

still broke.

I graduate in...
106 days
Or 3 months, 16 days
Or 9,158,400 seconds
Or 152,640 minutes
Or 2544 hours
Or 15 weeks
....but who is counting?

1 comment:

Steve Larrimore said...

"We are now mated for life, jakesully"