Thursday, February 18, 2010

The adventures of Hairolyn

This post is dedicated strictly to Tom Gorman...who gave me the nickname "Hairolyn"
He did this because I like to change my hair....a lot. I like to have options. Cut, color, style, up, down, curly, straight, long, short.....It is really like a disease. And I can't stop. Because of my most recent cut, I realized I REALLY do have a problem.....And so, I want you to join me in the adventures of hairolyn over of the past year......
Well this is a little before this year...but this is where it all started.
 
Down, curly, bangs
 
Pigtails
 
Long, straight, curling ironed
 
Natural color, long, curly, bangs
 
 Black, straight, shoulder length
 
Black, curly, bangs
 
Black, straight, side bangs
 
Black, straight, curling ironed
 
Long, highlighted, straight, no bangs
 
Long, Straight, curling ironed, blonde highlights, side bangs
 
Up, blonde highlights, excited
 
Long, curly, blonde highlights, side bangs
 
pin up
 
BLONDE! up
 
blonde, front bangs
 
Red, front bangs, straight, long
 
Reddish, bangs, fancy hair
 
fake hair
 
Miley Cyrus hair
 
Hiking hair
 
Short, red, bangs, curly
 
Camping, unshowered for days hair
 
Holiday hair, shoulder length, bangs, curly
 
Shoulder length, brown hair, straight
 
Long, curly, highlights, straight bangs
 
Straight, blondish
 
Short, dark hair, curly
 
AND my latest hair cut......so so so short..this picture doesnt really do it justice.
 

So now....after experiencing a year in the life of Carolyn's hair.....which is your favorite look?

4 comments:

Allison said...

I like the Long, highlighted, straight, no bangs... and short dark and curly!!! The new look is pretty fab too though :-)

I am... said...

the new one is great! I also like it red or blonde as far as color goes. For style I think it looks best all straight or all curly rather than mix the two. Yay caroyln! cant wait to see it in person

Unknown said...

i like short dark and curly & the blonde bangs!! you are so fun.. and you look beautiful in all those pictures . i think i am going to do that :) what a great idea. xoxo

Alyssa said...

I think you look like a rockstar with the "BLONDE! up" look!