Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Office Space

So most of us spend a lot of time in our offices. As a counselor, it is really important to have a calm, welcoming, soothing environment. Since I am not a calm, welcoming or soothing person, I needed to work really hard to make my office display these characteristics.  To celebrate my 8 month anniversary at PIT, I have decided to post pictures of my office space, a "then-and-now" if you will. I would like to note the lamp in the corner cannot be used because I would need a desk lamp in order to see anything in my office (if anyone has one, I will gladly take it off your hands). Also, I asked if I bought the paint if I could paint my office when I moved in. The office manager said no, but you can buy two posters and hang them up wherever you like! So really it's like the same thing.

And yes, that is a microwave on the ground under the double trash cans.

Tomorrow I'll take pictures of Tim's office and you can compare and contrast the two very different counseling environments :)  Enjoy.









2 comments:

Raleigh said...

Sweet Picasso dove! Looks good Carolyn!

Paul Burkhart said...

uhh... still waiting on Tim's office.