Thursday, January 1, 2009

6 degrees of kevin bacon?

Well I always knew I would run into people who know other people, but its becoming somewhat ridiculous. I feel as though every time i meet someone new i play the oh do you know so and so? and they dont but they know someone COMPLETELY random that they shouldnt know.

for example:
I went to olive garden with my family in newark the other night and i was talking to our waiter who is from lewes...so i asked him if he knew some people i knew in lewes, he did not know them but SOMEHOW we realized he is cousins with a girl i used to dance with for years and was really good friends with in dover...random.

also, last night at our new years party I watched friends from delaware interact with people I knew from philly because they already knew each other....it blows my mind...which is another reason why whenever someone new friends me on facebook i immediately check our "mutual friends"

So for now i leave you with this picture



and my new years resolution...to work out more. i thought i'd be original this year :)

No comments: