Monday, January 26, 2009

goodbye facebook...

Well last night I did it, with the moral support of 2/3 of my roommates I made the decision to leave facebook until April 29 when my semester is over. It hasn't even been 24 hours off of facebook and I already have accomplished more in the past morning than I have in the past 3 months. Facebook = carolyns sad, sad addiction.

Until the end of the semester you can get me at carolynlarrivee@gmail.com..yes, I will still have gchat and I will be using this blog probably more frequently. And you know that crazy device called a phone..yea I still have that too. :)

"I believe the greatest trick of the devil is not to get us into some sort of evil, but rather have us wasting time.

{This is why the devil tries so hard to get Christians to be religious.} "

DONALD MILLER. blue.like.jazz.

No comments: