Sunday, February 1, 2009

the list.

Withdraw from facebook is a hard thing, but it has been good. I have been really productive for the past week. I have starting writing snail mail letters and getting things crossed off my "to-do" list that have been on there for months!!
don't worry people, me and the pictures will be back up may 1 2009. Its not that far away when you realize that its already FEBRUARY!!! We'll have a party.

Haley
inspired me to make a list of 7 things you may not know about me. Facebook has taken on to this idea as well (or so i hear) but they have the lame 25 and this idea is definitely pre facebook jump on the band wagon.

1. Before I get on an airplane, I have to touch the side of it (like when I step in) or else I feel like it will crash...maybe its to check its real and stable or something, I have many other weird quirks or routines like this

2. My dream growing up was to be a stunt pilot. I love flying. Being up high and jumping out of planes

3. When I was younger I lied to the eye doctor about "better one or better two" so I could get glasses (3rd grade) and when I lost them I told my mom my sight was magically better and that I didn't need them anymore..I think God's punishment to me for that is my awful vision now.

4. When I was in 4th grade I had labels on the chest at the end of my bed that said "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday" and I would lay out all my clothes for the week on Sunday night.

5. When my friends are talking about something intelligent and everyone knows whats going on I nod my head and respond with things like "yea" or "uh huh" like I know what they are talking about or what that word means when really I have no idea and I'm too scared to ask people in fear of being labeled dumb

6. I'm dyslexic.

7. I have a crazy sense of smell, and it can really affect my mood.

1 comment:

JessCo said...

I really love number 4 about you :)
It would have been awesome if you'd have done that when we were roomies!