Sunday, February 15, 2009

"You would be going 40 in a 25"

I got pulled over this weekend.

Let me rewind. I had an amazing weekend with awesome friends at Delaware first and then went to Dover, got to switch cars with my mom and then headed to the beach. My retreat. I had lunch with Schroder and then went to herring point...my favorite place to reflect on the east coast, especially in winter when no one is there.

Anyway, I spent an hour praying, reflecting, thinking..so when in my moms new feels like you're floating on air when youre driving car, I was speeding. 40 in a 25 people. So I get pulled over bby a park ranger. I pull over and look in my rear view mirror to see none other than park ranger manning...andy manning, a good friend of mine from when i worked in the park. I started laughing hysterically before he could tell who it was and then when he realized it was me the first thing out of his mouth was "you would be going 40 in a 25"...Needless to say we talked for an hour and he let me go on my merry way. It was the best time I have ever had getting pulled over in my life.

Here is a picture I took while I was sitting on the beach this weekend...i kind of want to make it an every week kind of thing...

No comments: