Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Broad Street RUN

well..the new car is serving it's purpose, although it doesn't seem like "my car" quite yet. I suppose that will come in time.

Tonight Katie and I started our training for our half marathon, the broad st run, on May 3.



Yes, thas right. You read this post correctly. Carolyn Larrivee and Katie Fet will be running a half marathon in 11 weeks. And yes, we have lost our minds. Katie signed up for the gym tonight and we did 3 miles and our regular training with Gary who KICKED our butts..I don't think I've ever run 3 miles in my entire life. ever.

We welcome any other crazies who want to run with us too :)

But i found out it's all mental and switchfoot is a great band to listen to while running..any other music suggestions for this long haul for us?? suggestions very welcome!!

1 comment:

Chandler said...

Carolyn--YOU CAN DO IT!!! I'm running the Louisville half on April 25 (I ran it last year too--lots of fun!). I'm a big fan of downloading sermons to listen to while running--it really does make the time go faster.

....sermons--or Beyonce. Just depends on what I'm in the mood for. :)

HOW ARE YOU!?!?!