Tuesday, February 10, 2009

there is a God

Every Tuesday Gary, the personal trainer at the YMCA, kicks my butt. And every week I bring more girls. Today was no different, however, I believe Gary "I have a ridiculous beard" trainer was overwhelmed by the excitement of one particular girl who will not be named, but shes blonde and lives with me...I'm gonna bring her every week. it was awesome!!

In a side note...there is something in the Philly water that is making all the kids in schools go crazy..this has been confirmed by more than one teacher and more than one school.

Also my ipod was stolen on Friday and I realized how much I need music and how dependent I am on it. Annie challenged me in this to show me how dependent on some material I am.I was talking to my roomies about this when I got a text from my assistant at school telling me she accidentally took it on Friday in her sweater...she had me sweating all day...I was so sad and nervous I had a klepto in my class. and to this i reply...there is a God.

1 comment:

JessCo said...

definitely thankful for you... and all of your "drama" :) love you!