Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SNOW!

there is so much snow in philly. and i am in love with it. it actually makes me like the city. so i get a text message (mass text to the south philly biddies) about scott wanting donuts....and i interpret this message as dunkin donuts and i am ALL about it. As the girls and I are headed out to Scott's car, I ask why no one else is bringing their wallets...and they proceeded to inform me he did not want to EAT donuts he wanted to MAKE them...in his jeep...in the snow. So we went to a parking lot, made donuts, watched a snow plow make some SWEET donuts to show off, drive up the steps of the art museum, jump around a lot, and then ended the night with some amazing dunkin donuts, just for me :)
here are some of the pictures capturing the best night I have had in philly to date.















No comments: