Wednesday, June 10, 2009

its always sunny in Philadelphia

Today was a glorious day for so many reasons. After work this morning at around 11, I went for a bike ride on the schuylkill river and listened to This American Life about classifieds, it was a beautiful show and it made me smile while I biked along the river.

Next I headed to the Italian Market to get this sandwich I have been craving from Gleaners Cafe on 9th and Montrose. And what do I see...Its always sunny characters..they were taping in the Italian Market! LOVE IT

Later I come home to my roommates and the conversation goes as follows:
Roommate A: Charlie pooped on the floor when I was babysitting him
Roommate B: NO he didnt! When I was little I was in the tub and I van vividly remember watching this brown thing float by me and I was so confused why my dad made some comment and lifted me out of the tub..I wasn't done my bath yet and I didn't remember pooping.
Roommate C: When I was little I used to think if i didn't make a really loud noise when I was pooping it wouldn't work. so i can vividly remember grunting in our bathroom with the door wide open and my mom saying i didn't have to make such a ruckus.

and this is why i love my roommates..such honest conversation. so deep.

1 comment:

andrea said...

ahhhh hahahahahaa ooooh last night.