Monday, June 15, 2009

my oh so fun week

Well I am OFFICIALLY done with "classes" for summer session one. I have projects, papers, and a final until June 25 though and then summer session two begins on June 29...can i get a break please?
tonight after all of our big presentations some people from class went out for dinner and drinks and my favorite quote of the night would have to be
"4 shots of tequila please"
"its a MONDAY"

anyway...lots of work to be done before I leave for Chicago/Detroit!! My cousin is getting married this saturday and I was telling my mom today that I was stressed about traveling during finals week, but I thought about it and now i am super excited! Its pretty much my only vacation all summer (to detriot! aWESOME) and i get to stay in a hotel (my FAVORITE) and not pay for things all weekend (thanks mom and dad!)

Tomorrow is a hair cut and ORCHESTRA with Josh in our box seats! AHH SO EXCITED!!!! so many fun things, so many papers are getting in the way...

1 comment:

Allison said...

ahhh sounds like i missed a crazy night!! lol. yay for the end of Summer I!!