Thursday, July 2, 2009

the key to happiness

so i love lap swimming. but i keep losing my goggles.
goggles. such a funny word, such an annoying necessity for swimming. they never fit my face right. ever. water always gets in, no matter how tight i squeeze the cords, i have cut off circulation before until today...i bought kids swimming goggles.

bright pink ones.
and i went swimming today and it WORKED! i finally figured it out....i have a tiny tiny childs face on a grown ups body...is my face small? did no one ever tell me i have a small child-like face?

Also...on my way back from swimming i saw a man riding his bike with no hands...just riding along..sitting upright and i have to say i am so jealous of people who can do that....how do they do it? who can teach me? to quote a famous song...i can ride a bike with no handlebars...HOW?

look at how happy these people are...this is the key to my happiness

No comments: