Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Processing

I love throwing a football around. Not aggressively, but just a casual toss of a football brings me enjoyment. I never knew that before.

I leave this Friday for Lake Champion to see Christa. I am excited and ready to take a break and reflect. I have been doing a lot of thinking, praying, and talking to others, but I think its time to leave so that I can process all of it. I cant process it here and I sometimes feel the more I talk about it, the worse it gets. I have had such encouraging and uplifting conversations over the past week and I am honestly excited to put them all together into one thought and figure out where I stand with everything going on in my life.

I have been listening to this song on repeat (in between listening to Fireflies by Owl City) and I just think it is so beautiful.



A thousand times I've failed
Still Your mercy remains
And should I stumble again
I'm caught in Your grace
Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame

Your will above all else
My purpose remains
The art of losing myself
In bringing You praise
Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame

In my heart and my soul
Lord I give You control
Consume me from the inside out
Lord let justice and praise
Become my embrace
To love You from the inside out

No comments: