Wednesday, October 24, 2007

so about those pictures.

This post is going to be almost entirely pictures of my last two weeks here since my pictures didn't work on my last post. ENJOY.


Jessica and Heather at Buca de Beppos...our favorite friday night hangout..lovee


The girls and I schooled this massive chocolate cake.



Heather and I decided IHOP was a great idea for a Sunday morning brunch on a rainy Sunday...little did we know that we would leave with wonderful balloon animals. Heathers is a giraffe and mine is a weird bear thing with a daisy...who know i was uncreative under pressure

Heather surprised me with this AWESOME glove thing....please read the middle finger.



And more decorations have gone up! This was my bed sheet the first week i was here...now it is a decorative hangy thing in our room. love it.


HAIR CUT! Thats right...you may not be able to tell since its straight but i cut SO much hair off...i kind of hate it when its curly though....



This is directly outside of my building. If you look past the flowers and past the train you can see the mountains! :)


Jessica , Heather, Jessica's mom and I took our Somali family to the zoo...please notice the short sleeves and 80 degree weather and note that this was Saturday.


And this is my gord on my window sill on SUNDAY. The next day with SNOW! Absolutely crazy.



Jenna, Angie (my boss who i loveeee), me and Heather at the Denver Rescue Mission banquet...best food i;ve had all month. And an amazingly moving night. awesome time..however.....

....there was chaos that ensued beforehand. Heather and I had rushed from the zoo to get ready, and ran into some "mishaps" and our bathroom looked like this when we got back home. insanity.

So thats my world. One day I will post a picture of my office on here. until then....here are the churchs i have check out and loved out here.
adullam
next level church
greenwood

check 'em out....and let me know what you think.
I hope everyone is enjoying the random posts...I would say more meaningful things, but I want you to call me :) Miss everyone a lot.

ps....i am so going downtown during the world series craziness and its going to rock.

2 comments:

Chandler said...

you are crackin' me up darlin!! It looks like you are having SO much fun!! I love you!!! and I miss you! and I want to see you soon!!

Anonymous said...

it was hot at the beginning of the week and now its all cold...John won't let me turn the heat on. He says its not cold enought. When he goes out of town tomorrow, i'm turning the heat on - temperature, not well...

Anway...love you and miss you girl!!