Tuesday, May 26, 2009

carolyn likes sports?

a hidden secret (not so hidden once i post it on here) is that i love sportscenter. i got into it last year when i was in denver and i have made it a tradition now to watch it every morning when i eat breakfast or start my day. I don't really like watching full sports games/matches/events but i love sport(sc)enter. Andrea thinks its funny that i know more than she thinks i know about sports......so she was asking me some questions tonight and this is was transpired.

I was explaining the current basketball playoffs to andrea and who was playing in them. when i told her the "cavs" were playing "orlando magic" she replied calfs? like moo moo? it was the best thing i have ever heard.

then as i sat down to watch game 4 of the pens v the hurricanes i was pleasantly surprised by a big W from my faithful penguins. i love you pittsburgh penguins...i really do. GOING TO THE STANLEY CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: