Monday, September 17, 2007

Farewell Delaware



So last night me and 20 of my closest friends ventured to the Casablanca Restaurant for my birthday for the third year in a row. The only difference this year, was that it was a going away party as well and the last time I will see some of my friends for a long time. We had fun, and I have to mention that we were the most obnoxious guests they have ever had.. throwing grapes, screaming and laughing so loudly the other guests were starring. In fact, this was the first time they didn't finish the meal (they "forgot" the tea) I think just to get us out sooner.

Here are some pictures of the best night ever.



Presents that made me cry in the middle of the restaurant....yes, that green duck is the one and only Sherman.

THE restaurant

Last year's belly dance performance

This year's belly dance performance

Some cool people

No comments: