Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Who needs clothes anyway?

So this week has been rough for me to say the least. After Sunday night's goodbye dinner, the reality that I'm leaving started sinking in... I started packing up everything on Monday morning, but instead of feeling relived that I had started and that I was getting somewhere...this is where I got:

No where.
So I sat in my room wondering one how I acquired so many clothes and two how the heck I was ever going to fit all my stuff in one huge suitcase and one snowboarding bag and then I realized that the Eagles were playing the Redskins and I, all of the sudden, realized the great need for me to watch this football game even though I don't really like either of these teams. And then I made some phone calls and decided it was time for bed...theres always tomorrow, right??

Tuesday, errand day.
I think everything that could have possibly gone wrong today went wrong. I am still not packed and I found out that bringing a third suit case costs an extra $80, and did I mention my one suitcase is over 50lbs? Which means I have to re pack it. After every errand I ran I had to hold back tears because all I could think about was I'm leaving and I have too many clothes.

So instead of being rational, I felt sorry for myself ....I went and got a pedicure.
And then I turned on Oprah. I have to say it was an annoying episode...way to kick me when I'm down, Oprah.

2 comments:

My name's Haley said...

of course you got a pedicure. it made me so happy that you called for guacamole advice.

Anonymous said...

you're such a girl.

ps. that wasn't a compliment or a diss.