Wednesday, April 8, 2009

all signs point to serve

Today I had all day off with no plans and my only plan was to start and finish my research paper for my class due at the end of the week...did i do that? no. i did not. But i did get a cool new nose ring



but i did rediscover my yearning and desire to serve others in a tangible way. I had a slight taste of it today and all I can say is I want more. Its like a drug for me. I feel as though God is showing me a great calling of mine is to serve and when I'm not doing it I feel a bit like a fish out of water....or like a joel without a guitar, a haley without some honey, a andrea without dance, a katie without music, a Jo without Ralph Lauren, well you get the picture..

3 comments:

Anne said...

oh man, I can't keep up, I now feel a little more informed on your life, lets keep the the news rollin'

On the other side of the monitor said...

LOVE the hoop!

andrea said...

: )