Sunday, April 12, 2009

the run report

my knees are so swollen. Katie and I decided to do our "long run" of the week today. We were all set up for 8 miles. I ran about 7.5 of them, while she ran all 8....I have been getting pretty sick and I think I'm running on literally a total of 10 hours of sleep over the past 3 nights between socializing, writing this dag on research paper, and working the opening shifts at Karma 3 mornings in a row...I am hurting!! Needless to say...I couldn't do the last .5 miles...which in retrospect I probably should of, but I honestly think my knee caps would have fallen off...on Washington st...and that really ruins a perfectly pleasant Easter Sunday.

Speaking of Easter...I will post pictures soon of the shenanigans that took place at 2228 when the Larrivee's decided to pay a visit for the holiday...just not now. Now I must write about Asperger's Syndrome.

1 comment: