Monday, April 13, 2009

A little late, but we heard this in church on Sunday and it's a good Easter reminder....

if the resurrection is true than nothing else in this life matters, if the resurrection is false, than nothing else in this life matters.

Today I slept until noon. That was over 12 hours of sleep because I hadn't slept in 4 days...I think my body is going to be a little off, but it was SO worth it. But now it is 1:23 and I have to work at 4:30...so basically I slept through my whole day.

Andrea and I made up a new language because of my new obsession with the song maps. The words are: They don't love you like i love you, so we're just gonna say "maps" instead of telling each other how much we adore each other...saves time, adds to my obsession. basically a win-win situation.

In closing, here are highlights of my Easter Sunday.











No comments: