Thursday, April 2, 2009

I don't think I could make one more list of all the things that I need to get done in the next 2 weeks. Its overwhelming and all I want to do is sleep, so I keep putting things off and being too social. I gotta cut that out. I wish I could major in talking.

The other day I got home from my run when I realized the steel bar on the side of my knee brace had come out the bottom. I was not about to buy another one, so I decided to sew it up. But I thought to myself...this thread will just unsew itself yet again and I will be annoyed. So I put my thinking cap on and I remembered back to my ballet days of sewing pointe shoes and remembered dental floss. Thats right. I always sewed my pointe shoes with dental floss because it doesn't break! And the worst thing in the middle of a performance is having your ribbons/straps come un-sewn. But all I use now is green minty dental floss. So now my brace smells like mint and is partially green down the side...at least im helping it practice good hygiene or something.



on a side note...i miss dance more and more...if there is one thing i regret in my life, it is not continuing to dance..i need to get back into it. now.

1 comment:

andrea said...

oh dental floss and the memories.

lets ballet it sometime