Thursday, April 16, 2009

Design my next tattoo

The human mind is weird. You can know things, and know you know them and still not believe them. It interesting how easily you can talk yourself into or out of something no matter how much evidence falls against it. This can be a positive and negative in life I suppose. The doubter who still believes in God although everyone around him/her says not to or it can be negative in that we convince ourselves that our worth lies in what others think of us, no matter how much we know it is not true...i dont know that any of that stream of consciousness made sense. So to dumb the conversation down a little...yesterday, while I was doing laundry, I hung up some clothes I don't like to dry and realized I wear too much black.


Also, I have been seriously itching to get another tattoo....like seriously. And I have so many creative friends, I wonder why I don't utilize them more. So help me. I want it on the inside of my wrist kind of. I was thinking about using the verse Exodus 14:14 but i don't know....send me your ideas, you sketches...if i pick yours, then i'll give you credit..thats about all I can afford right now. free credit.

I can't stop listening to:
Dinner & a Suit: The Bridge
This American Life

1 comment:

steve said...

tribal armband. totally awesome. not quite as sweet as the dove tattoo though. ;)

i just clicked your blog from your gmail. now im being a smartass. arent you glad i clicked?