Tuesday, March 24, 2009

just like a circus

Saturday night was not one of the finest for the ladies of 2228 we were kind of like our own little circus as the dumb brittany spears likes to sing about. But we will all say that it was the most epic we have had yet during our time in Philadelphia.
I would like to say one more thing before I leave this topic forever...this is for you Jo..where are the stairs?

My day started off rough with getting a little sick at school and having to leave early, falling asleep on the couch and freaking out when I woke up because I was so disoriented. Then I started work tonight at Good Karma! So exciting! I actually feel really good about it. So relaxing, so much less stress and nothing to take home with me. Awesome.

Training is non existent this week though. I actually began to feel really bad about it and wanting to get out there and run! That never happens..so I guess its good that I have the desire, but psychically I cannot do it this week. Which sucks.

And I want to leave you with this picture. Because he will truly haunt me in my sleep tonight because of the events of last night.



Last night this little owl slipped into my bed. I woke up in the middle of the night, confused as to why he was in my bed in the first place but half way thinking I was dreaming. I tossed him aside. Later on I woke up again around 5am he was literally in my face...I think he moved to creep me out. So I did the obvious thing, I took him and threw him on the floor. When I really woke up (late) around 6am I saw him lying there...on my floor...so sad but all I have to say is I never want to wake up with a plastic wind up owl in my bed again. semi terrifying, but mostly just annoying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taa-daa... well done Katie.