Tuesday, March 31, 2009

just livin the dream

Another interesting day on Christian st...let me set this up for you. I was walking to Grey's Ferry (about 3 blocks away) on Christian St. preparing myself for the "7 mile" run that was about to occur (it was really only 6) when I notice on 24th and Christian all of these trucks...I mean an insane amount of trailers surrounding this high school we have at the end of Christian. I am staring, a guy notices me staring, he stares at me.
Guy: head nod
Me: whats going on?
Guy: Movie. Jamie Foxx is in that auditorium right now.
Me: Cool, whats the movie?
Guy: ( insert movie name here, which i forget, something about citizens) about 120 extras in there right now.....pause....33 kids are gonna get shot on that stage in about 20 minutes....great movie, tons of killings. great.
Me: huh...thats cool I guess. see ya.



I came back from my run and there was a limo literally outside of my house. I asked who the limo was for and the guy casually points forward, barely moving his hand from the steering wheel and nods his head a little. He mumbles..."foxx"

Man I love Christian Street.

I also love my roommates on christian st. Last night when I got home...this is what I found on my camera and in my room...if its not Sammy, its these new freakin owls...they're everywhere..I found the third one in my underwear drawer...that was a shocker last night...I didn't take a picture of him. I need to name them all.

Anyway...heres a little treat, a night cap if you will and i am now going to ice my knees, and call it a night





1 comment:

andrea said...

you found the pictures!!! : )