Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Top o the mornin to ya..or something

Fred is back. The famous snail impression I did literally YEARS ago was brought back at a birthday party tonight..complete with me on a dirty kitchen floor and a home made shell. I'm not proud.

On a side note Philadelphia is the most un-festive city I have ever lived in. On Halloween I was the ONLY teacher dressed up at school and today I was the ONLY one wearing green, in fact I hardly saw anyone in the city sporting the green. lame.

also, I have decided I am awesome at soccer. I started teaching my 5 year olds how to play and I can ALWAYS get the ball away from them. I should join a league.

Also....my roommates are the funniest people I know. seriously. funniest. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO JO!

oh and "Jack Sawyer can suck it"

4 comments:

My name's Haley said...

Hey lady. So glad your running's going well and you're in such good spirits. Your joy has always been contagious.

If you want some festiveness just head to north philly or super south philly to check out people's window displays. They change for every holiday and make me so happy.

freeseth said...

You stole the video from me...jerk.

freeseth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
andrea said...

i would just like to repeat
"jack sawyer can suck it"

that is all.