Sunday, March 15, 2009

lazy sunday

My sunday was awesome.
Woke up
ran 6 miles (WHAT?!), thanks to coach fetterolf
finished all midterms
went to church
went to the devils den, because liberti likes irony or symbolism or something
and my favorite quote of the whole night was.... "you haven't really lived until you've see mark twain's pee pee" i dont even know who said it b/c so many people repeated it afterward...

on a side note, we sang this song in church tonight that makes me want to keep singing forever and i cant get it out of my head...you shouldn't get it out of yours either..thanks joel rakes, thank you.

Jesus paid it all
All to Him I owe
Sin had left a crimson stain
He washed it white as snow

Oh praise the one who paid my debt and raised this life up from the grave..

1 comment:

Mike said...

Hey, I didn't know you were a blogger too! I really love that song on so many levels. Its one of my favorite worship songs. Another one of my faves is Matt Redmans version of Nothing but the Blood.